Position Offered: Business Operations Intern
Rebound Technologies | Commerce City, Co
Part-time | Pay $18-$20/hr
Start May/June 2023 | 10-18hrs/wk
Rebound Technologies is seeking a part-time office coordinator position. This position will fit someone who is an enthusiastic self-starter with great organizational skills that enjoys taking on a variety of responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be comfortable conducting general responsibilities working with expense reports, making facility purchases, coordinating onboarding for new hires, organizing inventory, and enhancing our company LinkedIn profile. This position will report to the Program Director.
You’ll Focus On…
- Executive Support: Support CEO with expense reports, IT support and updating the newsletter CRM.
- Purchasing and Expense Allocation: Assist with facility purchases, receipt documentation, and expense allocation.
- Supply Chain: Assist setting up a new MRP system, and tracking inventory.
- Marketing and Business Development: Collaborate with the Program Director to enhance company LinkedIn page and increase audience exposure.
- General Operation Support: Assist team with day-to-day problems, run errands and assist with email correspondence
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in office coordinating work, office management or assistant experience.
- Hands on with high level of drive, problem solving skills and integrity.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office application, and Adobe PDF.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Knowledge of, or interest in, learning how to manage social media.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a small company in a position that switches tasks sporadically on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience with some or all the following software:
- Divvy management com AP/AR automation
-Finds joy in creating processes, organization, and helping others.
Ideally, this person will want to enhance their business skills as well as do some day-to-day problem-solving. This can look like creating ways to be more efficient within processes or assisting one of the other team members with software or purchasing tasks. They’ll also be confident to take on whatever is thrown at them and enjoys a challenge. They’ll be open to assisting with big or small tasks and have excellent communication skills.
We value diversity, so however you identify, or whatever path got you here, we believe in creating a space that you can be your authentic self.
Rebound is all about creating change to promote sustainability, quality, and safety -specifically in the cold chain sector with our new technology called IcePoint®.
Rebound is a place where we work hard, but also create space that’s supportive of each team member. We’re all on the same page regarding what we’re working towards and respect the efforts that each person puts in to get there. Rebound is committed to equal opportunity employment and strives to excel in creating opportunity for all.
To apply: email updated resume and cover letter in a PDF to careers@rebound-tech